Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Shared Moment

While walking up Third Ave yesterday evening, I was fortunate to be stuck behind a rather well-shaped woman, wearing what I can only describe as latex leggings tucked into her boots, with a short winter jacket showing up a pretty fantastic ass.

I know what you’re thinking; it’s not like this is an abnormal occurrence in New York City.

But that didn’t make what happened next any less awesome.

Always cognizant of who’s around when I’m staring at a girl’s ass, I noticed a guy walking toward me, his eyes making no secret that he liked what she had to offer – I’m sure the person who endured about 15-20 seconds of silence on the other end of his cell phone figured it out too.

And then we caught eyes for a brief second, in full awareness of what we were doing and what we were seeing. There was a simple act I can only refer to as the “bro nod” towards one another, a quick chuckle, and the fleeting memory of a fantastic, latex covered ass between us.

It’s true, I love New York.

[Via http://seriouslynyc.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment