Friday, October 9, 2009

Today I was Offed

Today I got a call…lately the calls I get are the “suck big monkey balls and hairy purple ass” variety, bad news and more bad news…karmatic in nature. Yet my life is still “G”….oh where was I…yeah, I got laid off. I’ve been dodging that particular bullet for over 3 months. That was a call that was to have been made before I took a medical leave.

Looking at the bright side...where there is none

So now what? I am not sure what is next, my employment or rather unemployed situation is on the backburner…I’ve got other issues to tackle, like back surgery number 4.

But if anyone has any answers…I have questions…

Can I collect unemployment benefits if I am collecting Long Term Disability payments?

Can I win the lottery, even if I don’t play the lottery?

I win, I win...oh wait, I need a ticket first..

Oh and I took a shower…yeah I know that shouldn’t be big news, I actually do take a shower every day, and no this one wasn’t any more special than any other shower…but after stepping out of the shower I cut my hair…yeah again…I’m working on gradually going shorter…maybe the kids won’t notice when it’s all gone….

I try to look this sexy when I do it, but it doesn't work, but hey I try

Why do I have a zit? At my age…I should be worried about wrinkles not zits…but I guess on the flip side I have verification that I still have active hormones..woohoo..

Happy hormones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment