Friday, November 20, 2009

My Apologies

I owe an apology to everyone that checks out my blog. I’ve been busy taking care of some personal business (as you may have read from my previous blog entry) and I am still dealing with it. All the aspects have been coming into play. Right now, I am taking it step by step, day by day! I am not making any decisions based of my gut, my heart, my head, my feelings or anything! I am taking a look at the entire picture and seeing how everything is coming together or apart.

My biggest concern is the well being of my daughters! No matter what happens! They are going to be a focus! Plain and simple. They may not understand what is going on right now, and they may not like the outcome but, I say this with thier best interests in mind. The hurt and hatred that I feel towards my spousal unit is only towards her! I need to somehow make my kids understand that I am not agry with them. They are not the reason daddy is not talking to mommy! It breaks my heart that they have to go through the same thing that me and my brother had to go through at around the same age.

What to do? I heard an analogy earlier that pretty much put everything into prespective for me and I would like to share it!

When you take a shower and the water is warm / hot, you want to stay in. When the water starts getting cold, you wanna get out!”

That pretty much sumed it up for me and it made alot of sense! We have both stated that neither one of us trust the other one. So when the trust has been destroyed and the lies are becoming apparent, do you call it?? The water has definately gotten cold! There is no turning the dial to get more hot water! It is all gone! The gas has been turned off to the hot water heater!!! Quit??

Or do you stick it out for the kids? I would rather be apart and happy than together and miserable. I think that the kids would see it as a better option once the separation takes place. They will see a happier daddy. They will see a happier mommy! Just not together! That’s the suck part.

So that’s what’s going on! I am not abandoning you! I just have A LOT of things going on right now! I will be posting but I don’t know if it will be an everyday thing! And again, I apologize!!!

Here are the pics!!

Interview

Cold Water

Wifey

Spread

Dreams are of

Please happen

Taken

Pole

Blindfolded

Picasso

From Behind

GREAT ASS

Self Love

Flashed

Limo

Oh Yeah

Bzzzzz

Lick It

Whip Me!

Veil

Shadows

Butt

Arched

Slide 'em In

Maid

Assist

Champagne

1 in each

69

AIM

View

Hotness

Juggs

Take it

Wiener and Wine

Alone Time

Stream

No comments:

Post a Comment