Monday, March 8, 2010

Jan Luv's first blog post

sexy me fully dressed

Country photographs

My first posting.  I’m not sure what to do or what to say.

So feel free and welcome to comment and give me ‘Useful’ advice on using my new blog.

If you can’t tell I’m 5 foot 8 inches tall.  130 pounds of pure luv.

I have blue eyes and most of the time my hair is brownish.

My measurements are well you can decide  for your self.

I live and love the country life.  Born and raised on a wheat farm in the great state of  Oklahoma. Far from Tulsa or Oklahoma City!

I have a real thing for cute country girls and strong, cute country boys. Luv giving a guy a blow job in a big hay stack :)   The feel of his big wet thing rubbing between my breast and slipping past my wet lips deep into my mouth… When he cums on my lips as his warm cum  drips on my tongue it sets me on fire…

Can’t get enough of a sweet cute girl pushing my legs wide, on top of me 69 style, running her tongue  slowly over me.  Whoa that is making me all hot and wet.

I think I’m going to like this blog thing..

[Via http://janluv.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment