Monday, March 22, 2010

Lost Ass: part 3

Remember this?

If you recall, I got a fair amount of e-mails giving me helpful hints on where to find my ass. Then I stopped checking that e-mail address and forgot all about my lost ass. It’s being replaced by an even hotter ass due to all the motherfucking aerial.

Randomly, while in the throes of another sleepless night, I checked that old e-mail address and found that my ass was still being spotted. By perverts…..

“I would love to meet your ass and wrap it around my cock.  It is a fine ass. A fine ass indeed. “

Awesome. He took the time out of his day to sit down and write that. AWESOME.

Much more creative was this message:

“I have your arse from 2001, I shipped it over to england and have kept it in a cage at the bottom of my garden ever since.

Sometimes it cries, so I hit it with a stick.”

Or Doug here, who it seems is a bit dim since he already HAS a picture of it.

"If you ever get your ass back from those gypsies, do you think you could send me a picture of it ? Doug."

[Via http://sweetbirdofmischief.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment