Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pit Black

She looked like my ass. I just can’t think of a more appropriate description for that girl I saw in the office elevator. Let me make myself clear; I have nothing against people who look ugly, its just one of god’s jokes on humans. Now then people, don’t give me that shit about beauty being only skin deep. I suppose you bastards feel at home with a lovable colon. But I just don’t understand why some females feel compelled to take steps or leaps to accentuate their ugliness. And the one who was with me in the elevator looked like Eddie Murphy in a skin-tight sleeveless golden salwar kameez with long straightened and streaked hair wearing a cheap deo made for Ethiopians. Now, stifling a fart during diarrhea is a cake walk compared to the effort I had to take to keep myself from laughing my ass off. As if all that wasn’t enough, at some point she lifted her arms to gift me a splendid view of her semi-shaved jet black pits. Now who the fuck would wear a sleeveless , extremely conspicuous pathetic excuse for a dress without shaving the pits? After the elevator stopped, I half sprinted to my cabin.

[Via http://supervman.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment