Friday, February 19, 2010

Male/Female

I was looking through the Sears catalogue today in the men’s underwear section and a little water splashed onto the page right where the model’s cock was. It made him look like he was pissing his shorts … lol so I did it to all the other models! Yeah, I know, I’ve gotta get a life.

Nothing much happening right now in the pissing department BUT last night right in the middle of a good fuck, my partner starts talking about sucking another man’s cock. I stopped sucking his and asked what he meant and he said he’d been fantasizing about being a threesome, finding another man to play with. The thought of playing with 2 cocks at the same time got me hotter and hornier and I immediately stuck my cunt onto his tongue and had an orgasm. He was jacking himself and came on my ass at the same time.

Can you tell that I think this is the best idea he’s ever had? The only better one would be another couple ….. I’m imagining being fucked by another guy while the woman sucks my tits as Miles pounds her ass. Oh god!

I wonder if I can talk him into some pissing games now

[Via http://carniem.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment