Friday, February 26, 2010

Ugg Boots - Sexy or Not? I like them on hot women

Most men think that Ugg boots are ugly. Some say that they are UGGLY. They never appealed to me when they first appeared on women and girl’s feet but the short little boot has grown on me. I somehow became sexually attracted to the ugly little boots that almost every woman I see and know owns.

Maybe I like the idea of  a woman’s sexy mysterious feet hidden away in these overpowering boots. They leave me wondering what her feet look like. Are they sexy? Are the big? Are they small. I of course prefer to see them on women with short skirts or shorts so I can se their legs in them. Sometimes if they are wearing a tight pair of jeans or leggings.

Anyway, I like looking at girls in Ugg boots and I hope you like them too

[Via http://callmemr.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment